• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Totally Surprised but great news!

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
My foster bun Tess who was diagnosed with Kidney problems seems to have improved a bit! Not sure if its because i brought her inside a number of weeks ago or the extra feeds but it really surprised me :D Any time i've had kidney failure buns no matter how much i fed them they still seemed to lose weight. Am really happy as i took her to the vets to get a checkover and she had actually PUT ON weight :shock: Very happy :D

Thanks all :) Really made my day when she told us. It's not a huge amount she put on - roughly 0.2kg but its better than staying the same or even a loss. I'm going to put a few pics up of her later :love:

Pics are in stories and photo's for anyone who would like to see Tess. Thank you for all the replies :wave:

Thats great news :D

I haven't forgotten my promise to make her some biccies. Once I am feeling a bit better and have caught up with all my jobs I will start baking again :D

Thats great news :D

I haven't forgotten my promise to make her some biccies. Once I am feeling a bit better and have caught up with all my jobs I will start baking again :D

Awwww don't worry. Actually i DID forget :oops::lol: Sorry to hear you aren't feeling too good and hope it isn't long before you feel better again.

Thanks again everyone :wave:

Back