• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pixie & Pippa...now with photos

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
are setting off for Barnsley. They are going to visit their Auntie Tracey and Auntie Angie.

Beige: Don't go babies they will look at your bums!

Pixie: They have already looked at our bums

Beige: They'll look again

Big: You should go babies. Have you packed all your things?

Pixie: No because we are coming back

Big: You will like it at BARC I think you should stay

Pixie: No we want to spend Christmas here

Big: You will get spoilt at BARC

Pixie:
We get spoilt here

Big: Exactly

Beige: Don't go babies

Pixie: Don't worry Uncle Beige we will be back soon and we will keep our bob tails pressed tightly to our bums until our return.

Last edited:
Sounds like the outing was enjoyed by all. Hope Big didn't booby-trap Pixie and Pippa's hutch and run ...

Pixie: Last night we went to Auntie Tracey's house first and were snuggled to within an inche of our lives by everyone there. Then when we thought it was all over we were taken to Auntie Angie's and were snuggled again!

Me
Pixiebum2.jpg

Pippa
Pippabum2.jpg

We also had our bums looked at...

Pippa
Pippabum1.jpg

Me
Pixiebum1.jpg

We were tired out when we got home!

Aww bless, what I wouldn't give for a bunny snuggle. :love::love::love: It is a whole week since Spenser even let me pick him up. :( He travels by carrier from hutch to house. :roll:

What age are the wee darlings (sorry Big) now?

Big: Old enough to have their zips put in and get adopted. Auntie Angie says they will always be dainty buns and probably not get any bigger. My mommy can't remember how old they are something like 23 weeks?

Big: Old enough to have their zips put in and get adopted. Auntie Angie says they will always be dainty buns and probably not get any bigger. My mommy can't remember how old they are something like 23 weeks?

Poor Big, you really don't like them, do you? :( I can't see Spenser taking kindly to me having fosters. He gets quite jealous when I go to visit my rabbit nephew. :lol: When P&P go your mummy might get more fosters...

Back