• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good rabbit vet needed in/near Norwich

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone recommend a vet anywhere in the Norwich area, that is excellent with rabbits?

The family live between Norwich and Cromer and need to find a good rabbit vet.

Any ideas for places for them to try?

Thanks in advance.

I have been told that Stephan at PAH on Hall road is rabbit Savvy. He's Sprocket and Widget's vet and is very nice. Angela who is one of the veterinary nurses also mastered in rabbit behaviour. :D He fixed Widget's prolapsed bottom and spayed her when she was very young so I'm guessing he is pretty skilled. Sprocket's tum has also been sorted out now. :D

I have been told that Stephan at PAH on Hall road is rabbit Savvy. He's Sprocket and Widget's vet and is very nice. Angela who is one of the veterinary nurses also mastered in rabbit behaviour. :D He fixed Widget's prolapsed bottom and spayed her when she was very young so I'm guessing he is pretty skilled. Sprocket's tum has also been sorted out now. :D

Stephan makes me laugh. I was in the car with my dad one day and his mobile rang so I answered it. It was Stephan asking if dad could take an injured wild bird but because of his strong foreign accent I thought it was a dodgy call and I asked what he was trying to sell him :lol::lol::lol: On a lighter note him and his wife asked to be there when the bird was released so it shows he cared :D

Thanks guys!

Any more ideas from people the better so that they can have a choice and see who they feel would work best for them.

Back