• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Signatures for pledge-a-pound - UPDATED FIRST POST ! & p139

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
Sorry if siggys are taking a bit longer now as RL has taken over for me so I don't get much time to come on here anymore, but I will still make the siggys they will just take that bit longer

I will be making signatures to raise money for pledge-a-pound, the signatures will be £2 each & the money will be paid straight to the pledge-a-pound paypal which is pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk , when you pay the money can you please state that it is from this fundraiser so we know what the payment is for :wave:

pics you want in the siggy can be any size, (though obviously the bigger & better quality the pic the better) and they can be pm'd to me or posted on this thread,

some of the new siggies so far

HuricaneHoneyfinish.jpg

mhjgfxdchvjbknm.jpg

asdfcghvbjknhgf.jpg

LYDZfinnish.jpg

these are some examples of siggys I have made so far

forKermit.png

Kirst.png

Siggyforhorseyforums-1.png

LuckyDaisy.png

Smokey.png

Xander.png

Charliegracee2-1.png

Spikey-1.png

OscarRed-1.png

and there is more here .. http://s1026.photobucket.com/albums/y324/WeeBarraxO/Siggys/

Pledge a pound details here: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=252532

Waiting for pics/payment - (*-pics for post christmas siggy)
kirst25*
Hunnybunny2007*
attilathebun*
Sami M*
sugarlump*

requests in progress -
Jaki5

Finnished -
BunnyAddict
Tracy
Lydz
hurricanhoney

Amount raised so far: £68

Last edited:
These are all lovely, i definately want one, will have a look through pics when i get home and send them on.
Thanks x

They are fantastic and how thoughtful for donation the proceeds to the pledge a pound

So glad you are doing this WeeBarraxO!! :wave:

I sent my donation along with this months pledge. :D

So glad you are doing this WeeBarraxO!! :wave:

I sent my donation along with this months pledge. :D

thanks for giving me the idea :D, I had been trying to think of a fundraiser I could do & I love making siggys so this one is perfect for me :D,

Thank you :wave:

Thank you for this great thread, i wouldn't know were to start. So what do i do just send some pictures through photo bucket to you? What size do you want them to be?:D

Thank you for this great thread, i wouldn't know were to start. So what do i do just send some pictures through photo bucket to you? What size do you want them to be?:D

Yeah you can pm me the pics, or post them on this thread, any size, :wave:

I think I need to update my first post with a few more details :oops:, can you tell it's my first time doing a fundraiser lol

Back