• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Babs' new favourite spot

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Babs is so happy with her new companion and accommodation, a far cry to what she has had to cope with in the past. But this is her very favourite spot :love:

PA211029.jpg

PA211030.jpg

That would make my mum laugh if I bought that home one day :lol:
She would say if thats your dinner then make sure you don't leave un-even patches!

She looks very content in the first picture, and rather coy in the second. Glad she's enjoying her new life. :love:

She's looking great Liz - much more relaxed and comfortable :) :love:

Thank you :wave: Her sore hocks have almost completely healed even though she is on concrete at the moment, so I am guessing they must have been caused by the disgusting conditions she was sitting in :(

It would be good to get her pasturella completely under control so we could finish her vacs and and get her neutered. But at least she is happy and eating so much better. With her pain relief she is even eating hay now :D

Back