• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sister is takin in a giant French lop.U/D rehoming him

karen354

Warren Veteran
I'm quite suprised my sister is taking in a French lop. Her husbands friend has split with his girl friend and the poor bun is bring neglected:(..I did explain the costs involved of owning rabbits she knows Ive spent over £800 since august on my buns and illness. He husband is picking him up later and then I'll go round with hay, food etc . I don't think I've ever seen a French lop before are they really big buns?

Last edited:
Not sure how suitable this is but hey ho.

3166812488_6ee56cb32a.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Lop

They're big bunny bums :love:
Search for some of Teddys mummys photo thread...there are loads :lol:
I :love: frenchies

Graham, don't know if it's just me but that one looks smaller than the frenchies I have come across :shock:

Thanks all :D she's got him .. I'm going to see him tomorrow she said he's lovely :love::love: he's 2 and a big boy.

Love my Bramble he is afrench lop and even though he is a big boy, he is very sweet natured and such a character. your siste will have a lovly bunny.

Graham, don't know if it's just me but that one looks smaller than the frenchies I have come across :shock:

Quite possibly, i just wanted to help the OP with a quick pic / info i coudl fetch from google :)

I have no experience with Frenchies but know they can grow rather large!

Was it show and tell at School that day Ali? :)
:lol::lol::lol::lol: :no:

I haven't been at school for a loooong time! :p

It was the first time Ted's breeder had seen him since he was an ickle baby. We were doing a get together for charity, so I took him with, where he lapped up all the attenshuns! ;)

Back