• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Beautiful Blind Raisin

Starlight

Warren Veteran
This is Raisin.
He is blind in one eye, and may potentially go blind in the other in the future, but this is not definate.
He is a beautiful boy who is shy, and quite timid.
He is looking for a calm, perhaps mature lady, as his energetic brothers catch him off guard zooming about, and scare him into lunging.

I think he would be best in an indoor home, as he is at higher risk with predators, with only having limited sight.

He is such a sweet little man, who so desperately wants a home for Christmas.

He is about 19 weeks old.

004-5.jpg

Ohhh my heart strings :( what a gorgeous boy. I am crossing my fingers that you have a forever home for Christmas :love:

aww where is vicky...this is soo her kind of bunny, she took on a blind rabbit from me a while ago and has since had other blind or partially sighted bunnies. edit spoke with her , her boys wouldnt accept an additional one and she cant take him as no space for another single, but says to wish him luck in finding a good home! x

Last edited:
aww bless him :love: my little boy has gone blind slowly in the past 3 years, he is very good about it though he doesnt bump into much! They do get used to there surroundings by feel, its very clever :love:

He is currently living with his two brothers, and is fine with them :)
I have had a few male/male bondings that have been successful.
The reason I am not rehoming as a trio is because his brothers are too boistrous for him!

He is neutered. He is an English Spot x.

He has a potential home in two weeks time with a stunning big girly (can't do bonding any sooner as have boarders taking up my bonding spaces!)

He is neutered. He is an English Spot x.

He has a potential home in two weeks time with a stunning big girly (can't do bonding any sooner as have boarders taking up my bonding spaces!)

That's good:) Do you know of any other neutered single boys? ETA his brothers are bonded to each other aren't they?

His brothers are bonded, yes, Reuben and Razzle. They are a great pair ;) :love:

Apart from that, I just have two single females.

Back