• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i hate christmas shoppping

kirst25

Alpha Buck
i have no idea what to buy anyone,tempted to give my mum and nan etc money as they have everything lol but really dont know what to get my boyfriend aaarrrggghhh

It can be difficult - I'm getting bunny-related presents for quite a few people this year, whether they like it or not. The RWA online shop has nice bits and pieces, as does Bunny Creations. I'm going to get my brother a MrCool mug and coaster set I saw in my Avon book. I'll get him something else, or a voucher, but we liked the Mr Men so I think he'll like the mug.

what about a home made gift? a calender made of family photos or pets, a vase decorated with glass paint, a plant pot painted with nail varnish or acrylics in xmas clours? with a plant planted for them? or maybe a photo frame or a charity present ie...on oxfam i know you can "buy a donkey" to help familys or a bag of grain....etc etc or prehaps a sponsor animal a horse from redwings a dog from ncdl? or a subscription to a favourite magazine, or a day out? or a home made voucher with a promise to take to theater of their choice, or jsut real theatre vouchers? what are their interests and hobbys can probebly sggest better hings then. for teh boyfreind firebox.com!!!!! there are hundreds of stupid bloke things!!!!

i surprised my dad one year with 2 african giant land snails, (of course i wanted them anyway!!) lol but he loved those snails....lol.... until they had hundreds of babies!!! we rehomed most of them though and kept around 10 i remember (was much younger then) !!!! dad now never asks for surprises though!!!!!!

Back