• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser has a slabbed run - PHOTO ADDED

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Dad has moved Spenser's pen to the slabs in front of his hutch, so that the door can open onto it. Will add a photo later! He has one of his cardboard boxes and a tunnel in with him. I am a bit concerned about some mint he might be able to reach, as I don't know what type it is and neither do my parents as we didn't actually plant it.

Last edited:
Dad has moved Spenser's pen to the slabs in front of his hutch, so that the door can open onto it. Will add a photo later! He has one of his cardboard boxes and a tunnel in with him. I am a bit concerned about some mint he might be able to reach, as I don't know what type it is and neither do my parents as we didn't actually plant it.

You can't just casually mention this and then say LATER about the photos!!! I want to see!!!! I WANT TO SEE!!!!! :p

:cry: Ho hum.... she must be busy and I'm going to bed. Will have to wait til tomorrow now to see Spensers run. Until tomorrow Susie, hope you had a good day. I didn't do anything to your choc ices. You're too nice a person to have her choc ices sabbotaged!! :roll:

I feel all embarrassed - it's not really very impressive to look at. :oops: The main thing is that he can get some exercise without necessrily being picked up or put in his carry-box. I did of course add toys, boxes and his tunnel after this photo was taken. He is mightily pleased with the new arrangement, and apparently did a binky or two (I missed them :().

PB020369.jpg

He does love it - I know there is room for improvement (dreams of shed...) but it's lovely to see him bouncing about and hopping in and out. Pity I had to go out at 3pm today, but I am at home tomorrow. If it rains he can come in to the house and I'll keep the heating off.

Last edited:
Back