• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

no longer available

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
resizemojo2.jpg

This is Mojo . He is a lovely friendly , cheeky little boy. He is quite small and weighs around 2 kg but may grow more as yet . He is possibly around 5 to 6 months old .

Mojo is currently with an indoor fosterer and will only be rehomed to live indoors as it is now too cold for him to transfer to outdoors .
Mojo is very curious about other buns and shows signs of wanting to sociable so he will NOT be rehomed to live alone .

Mojo is neutered and vaccinated.

Last edited:
I an fostering Mojo and he really is a special little rabbit. I can honestly say he is the most easy going rabbit I have ever cared for! He is relaxed, affectionate and only very slightly naughty (likes to chew fabrics I am afraid, but only when he is bored, given a nice cardboard box to eat and he is happy for hours!). He loves to have his chin tickled- almost rolls over with pleasure- and he is the only rabbit with a fan club. people come to my home to visit Mojo, not me!
He needs a home where he can be pretty free range, he hates being caged up, and he needs a friend. I think he is quite submissive, he isnt even aggressive towards male rabbits- tries to befriend them. Please can someone fall in love with him:love:

wow thats amazing, Mojo's even got the little white patch on his other foot!
I have just been letting him have a run around the living room, he bounces off the walls...
then he needed a little fuss, so sweet, he would rather have a bunny friend than me though!

wow thats amazing, Mojo's even got the little white patch on his other foot!
I have just been letting him have a run around the living room, he bounces off the walls...
then he needed a little fuss, so sweet, he would rather have a bunny friend than me though!

Mojo sounds very much like your previous foster bunny! :wave:
Whoever adopts him will be so lucky! :)

Last edited:
:wave:Yes he's similar to Bobby, he was more lively, Mojo is more chilled.
Not as chilled as Mr Bunny though! Its 2 years since I fostered him, I remember that it was just after bonfire night that he arrived. Hope he and his family are all well!

Mojo is being very cute at the moment, lots of bunny hops and leaps around the front room. he is so desperate for a friend, has anybody out there got a lone female house bunny - I am sure she would love Mojo!!

He is such a good bunny - always lets me pick him up and goes to bed when he is told (for a treat of course):D

He really is gorgeous, we are hopefully sorting out some better photos of him as the current one doesn't do him justice!

His personality is the thing that makes him special, he just so loves being fussed over! He needs a loving home where he can have all the attention he deserves.....

HEART STRINGS BEING PULLED!!!!!!!!!!!!
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

I have the same problem with my beautiful boy....people will come to see the bun!!
xxxx

I an fostering Mojo and he really is a special little rabbit. I can honestly say he is the most easy going rabbit I have ever cared for! He is relaxed, affectionate and only very slightly naughty (likes to chew fabrics I am afraid, but only when he is bored, given a nice cardboard box to eat and he is happy for hours!). He loves to have his chin tickled- almost rolls over with pleasure- and he is the only rabbit with a fan club. people come to my home to visit Mojo, not me!
He needs a home where he can be pretty free range, he hates being caged up, and he needs a friend. I think he is quite submissive, he isnt even aggressive towards male rabbits- tries to befriend them. Please can someone fall in love with him:love:

He's a little stunner isn't he :shock: I'm sure he won't be waiting too much longer. He seems like he would be a wonderful bun to have :love:

Back