• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A rather sweet photo ...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
... of Spenser exploring yesterday. I try to keep him out of this room as he once managed to get behind the TV unit. :shock:

PB010380.jpg

:love::love::love: He's trying to decide whether the throw is for eating or chinning by the looks of it. :lol:

thats soo sweet, i thinks you need to add it to your siggy, can i make you a christmas siggy with it in :D:wave:

Awwwww!! :love::love:

(unfortunately this thread has been slightly marred for me, as I read it as "a rather sweet poo.":shock: I think I need my eyes tested! :lol::lol:

Thanks for all the compliments! And thanks to mini lop for the Christams siggy. Might take me a while to work out how to add it to my posts. :oops::love:

It does look Casperish ... I think Spenser seems much smaller when he is in the house.

:lol: think he does would be intresting for them to have a pic together think then we would tell the difference arnt they so simular though! in all ways! they must be siblings :lol:

Back