• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

VetmedsPlus.Co.Uk

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I highly recommend them to anyone who buys their POM online.

Order's are dispatched and delivered within 24 hours. I ordered Metacam yesterday morning at about 9am and it was delivered today at about 11am.

They update your order status via email, even naming the Rabbit the medication is for eg I received a message yesterday afternoon saying 'Lara's Metacam has been dispatched and will be delivered by courier as 'Next Day Delivery'.

Great prices too :)

http://www.vetmedsplus.co.uk/

Last edited:
Sorry to hijack your post but could yo have a look at aussie bugs bunnys thread in health and see if you can help her? She really needs help and I have no clue but you know about meds etc....

Sorry again for the hijack :oops:

Sorry to hijack your post but could yo have a look at aussie bugs bunnys thread in health and see if you can help her? She really needs help and I have no clue but you know about meds etc....

Sorry again for the hijack :oops:

I have :wave:

I literally came of from posting here to see you had posted in the other thread :lol:

Its a good job we have you on here really ;)

Thanks i use petmeds.co.uk - Also dispatch quickly. They did send to my old address, but resent to me after i complained. No real quibbles. Will try this one. I used viovet who were good too.

Back