• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay in West/South West London area

LurcherGirl

Mama Doe
I am usually in the Richmond area on Sundays and am wondering whether there is a farm/horse feed shop in the area somewhere where I could get a bale of hay for my bunsters?

I usually get my stuff from Chislehurst in Kent, but it's a bit tricky for me to get there at the moment.

Vera

I have my hay delivered from a Farm in Guildford
As angeleyes says, Percy Chapmans sells baled hay but you'd need to go there on Saturday.

Jane can I be super nosy and ask what farm you get your hay from? We are having hay issues and are looking for a local supplier- I don't think I live too far away from you.

Jane can I be super nosy and ask what farm you get your hay from? We are having hay issues and are looking for a local supplier- I don't think I live too far away from you.

Its Frosbury Farm which is over in Guildford. They deliver to Hampton Court Stock Yard so they deliver to me on the same day xx

Back