• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny stress

ScienceGeek

Warren Scout
I'm lucky enough to be able to completely bunny proof my garden and therefore let them have supervised free range time everyday.

However, they love to go round and test the weak spots - fence panaels that'll prob need replacing after the winter etc.

This stresses me out so much! Especially now the evenings are getting dark so quick. I lose sight of them for like a second and I'm like ":censored: they've got out!" then i turn round and their sat right behind my feet :roll:

I know it would make sense to just replace the fence, but can't realy afford it right now, and my sensible brain knows they can't get out. I just get paranoid.

:roll::roll:

Just realised the above post was kind of pointless - forgot to write my question!

My question was going to be, once I have bonded the bunnies will they be more contented and stop the "escape" attempts, or have I just got a lifetime of frayed nerves ahead of me?

Ta x

To be honest my gracie is the one that loves to investigate she has no fear of anything although she cant get out through thee fence but she can get under the shed :roll: and she can get through the garage door onto the front if you arent watching her when you are doing something and need the door opening, funny thing is she now has charlie doing it he copies her!
i now have double trouble :shock: xxx

Back