• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Milo

MilosMummy

Mama Doe
I wanted to introduce you all to my little bunny Milo. Excuse the mess in the photos. Some where taken just before I cleaned him out. Some are also in low lighting.

photo.jpg

photo-7.jpg

photo-5.jpg

This is his grumpy face
photo-2.jpg

photo-1.jpg

(Fingers crossed this works)

aww he is soo cute :love:
Dont tell me he ate that whole bowl of pellets in one sitting :shock:
greedy guts :lol:

aww he is soo cute :love:
Dont tell me he ate that whole bowl of pellets in one sitting :shock:
greedy guts :lol:

No that was the first night I gave him pellets and took the recommended amount from the side of the bag. He ate half that and from then on he got much much less. And is now down to a small handful each night because anymore upsets his little tummy.

No that was the first night I gave him pellets and took the recommended amount from the side of the bag. He ate half that and from then on he got much much less. And is now down to a small handful each night because anymore upsets his little tummy.

Sorry wasnt having a go he just looks really small next to his bowl :lol::D

Sorry wasnt having a go he just looks really small next to his bowl :lol::D

Its ok. Didnt think you were having a go :) It did look like a lot of food for a small bunny.

He gets his little handful every evening now and goes mad when he hears the pellets dropping in the bowl.

Its ok. Didnt think you were having a go :) It did look like a lot of food for a small bunny.

He gets his little handful every evening now and goes mad when he hears the pellets dropping in the bowl.

Oh good i hate offending people!
Aww i love feeding time Bailey always does his little binkies over to his bowl :love:

Back