• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BAD bunnies!! UD even more naughtiness O_o

Bluesmum

Wise Old Thumper
Came downstairs this morning to find that somehow they had got hold of a multipack of mini cheddars. Out of 7 pacckets only 2 were intact...and the rest were almost empty.
Worried about their tummies now....theyre running around as usual and have their normal interest in food, should I just keep an eye one them?

Last edited:
Your pair are a right pair of pickles!

If they are currently acting ok then I would say just watch, push the hay and definitely push as much fluids as possible. It might be worth warning the vet what's happening in case you need to take them in today.

Hopefully they will show no ill effects, even if you guys have to go hungry.

Oh my goodness, that's quite an impressive piece of naughtiness! :shock: Hope the little rascals remain well.

Good greif. I've just come downstairs from feeding and sorting iut #Rosie to find the pair of them have tipped the bin over....it's everywhere...and they've shredded teabags all over the show.
They really are naughty...and I think will be banished to their room for the rest of the morning. We have a house inspection tomorrow so them makeing even more mess is the last thing I need!
That and I don;t want them to risk upsetting their tummies even more :roll:

I must confess I had a little giggle at this latest naughtiness. :shock::lol: I thought bunnies were supposed to be dozing by this time in the morning?

I must confess I had a little giggle at this latest naughtiness. :shock::lol: I thought bunnies were supposed to be dozing by this time in the morning?

Wish someone would tell them that :roll:
It's odd...they go months being beautifully behaved and then all of a sudden they have a run of being little monsters! And they always wait until I am busy to carry out the naughtyness.

It's a good job I love them :love:

Wish someone would tell them that :roll:
It's odd...they go months being beautifully behaved and then all of a sudden they have a run of being little monsters! And they always wait until I am busy to carry out the naughtyness.

It's a good job I love them :love:

Good job indeed - just wait until Rosie is on her feet and able to join in the fits of naughtiness. :lol::lol::lol:

Back