• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh poo! Almost out of pellets! - Now hay too!

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
I've just noticed that I've only got about another days worth left :shock:

Anyone know anywhere in the Solihull area where they sell SS please? I'll need to try and get some on my lunch hour today

Last edited:
I have a sack full that was given to me, and mine only have the odd few as a treat, so you're quite welcome to have a free bagful tonight.
I can also throw in some nice apple branches as next door chopped down their tree:D

Let me know and I'll put some up for you, or PM me your address and I'll drop it by your door if you reply before I go out (12 ish)

Last edited:
I have a sack full that was given to me, and mine only have the odd few as a treat, so you're quite welcome to have a free bagful tonight.
I can also throw in some nice apple branches as next door chopped down their tree:D

Let me know and I'll put some up for you, or PM me your address and I'll drop it by your door if you reply before I go out (12 ish)

I've actually remembered that the garden centre local to where I work sells SS so I'm going to pop out on my lunch and get some, but thank you so much :D

Could I be cheeky and still have a couple of apple tree branches though please? I'll pay/make a donation :wave: and I don't mind coming to fetch them to save you the journey to mine. I'm out tonight though so can't pick them up until tomorrow at the earliest.

I've actually remembered that the garden centre local to where I work sells SS so I'm going to pop out on my lunch and get some, but thank you so much :D

Could I be cheeky and still have a couple of apple tree branches though please? I'll pay/make a donation :wave: and I don't mind coming to fetch them to save you the journey to mine. I'm out tonight though so can't pick them up until tomorrow at the earliest.

I've pm'd you so you can pick them up whenever you're ready, and they're free as I didn't pay for them!

Shame you're not closer I have 80kg of the stuff, and probably more excel :shock: Really need to get round to selling it!

Back