• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why do they do it?

PixieRabbit

Mama Doe
I'm sick of the odd bunny, or rodent that pretty much begs you to buy them! There was the most adorable mini lop in my new local big pet store (it aims mostly at reptiles but has some small animals) and s/he kept running at the glass putting their paws up where ever I put my finger. The O/H had to drag me away as we'd only went to buy some decorations for his new viv. :roll: :lol:

I know it's very hard when you see animals in pet shops. I always worry about who will buy them and what kind of life they will have :(

I know it's very hard when you see animals in pet shops. I always worry about who will buy them and what kind of life they will have :(

Yes, and I always assume the worst :( I order most of my bunny supplies (except the hay bales) online now so I don't have to go into P@H anymore - too upsetting!

Back