• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Excel & Mix based food?

Indy

Warren Scout
The breeder i got Indy from fed Excel Jr Dwarf and a mix (bunny brunch? something like that...)

Any idea if there would be any particular reason? She said she only fed the cereal mix over the winter, and he only gets it in the evening for dinner :)

Just wondering whether to buy a small bag of mix to add... i still have some from the breeders... Seems pointless to feed a pellet if im adding mix but he doesnt seem to be picky about his food:lol:

I'd keep the food as she has been doing for the first few weeks while bunny settles in. Then wean him off the mix and pellets are fine on their own.

Cool thanks :)

On the Excel bag it says 30g for a nethie... or 60g for a young or growing bubba... At 12 weeks old how much would you be feeding?

He doesnt eat much hay so my only worry with upping his pellets would be he'd eat even less hay!

Back