• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescued a bun - meet Toby

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
A bit scared in the case:

IMG_4562.jpg

He has such bad teeth :(

IMG_4563.jpg

And a lump in his eye

IMG_4564.jpg

Hes very friendly and handle-able :)

Heres him chillaxing in his 'den' on the bathroom..... I didnt have a spare litter box so he has a washing up bowl with litter and hay in it :p

IMG_4570.jpg

Ah my he's absolutely stunning. Well done for taking him on and good luck at the vets with his teeth and eye I hope it's not too serious. That thing on the eye reminds me of a belgium hare I saw the other week at a garden centre.

Hes had bad teeth for a while..... they did give him an op but that was a few years ago.......and they grew back :-/ Now they dont see the point and have been clipping his teeth with nail clippers!! His eyes and nose is snotty so I think his back teeth are playing up too, I have been trying for MONTHs to get him, I finally won them over tonight :)

He is handsome, isnt he? :love:

Hes actually going to Alices tomorrow, and Liz at Rainbow rabbits is having him hopefully. I couldnt keep him here, hes unneutered for a start and Rimmi isnt happy. Plus, hes been kept outside so we have the window in our bathroom open for him ! :lol: Its cold!

Hes had bad teeth for a while..... they did give him an op but that was a few years ago.......and they grew back :-/ Now they dont see the point and have been clipping his teeth with nail clippers!! His eyes and nose is snotty so I think his back teeth are playing up too, I have been trying for MONTHs to get him, I finally won them over tonight :)

Well done, he is a gorgeous colour and i hope he gets well soon poor little mite. xxxxxxxxx

You know... he matches the Rimmi and Winter colour scheme ;)

He's very handsome. Hope you can get his teeth and eye sorted!

You know... he matches the Rimmi and Winter colour scheme ;)

He's very handsome. Hope you can get his teeth and eye sorted!

Haha! Dont be saying that! My bf would kill me. Plus - hes not neutered. Rimmi is very grumpy as he can smell him on my clothes!! :shock:

Its probably just being somewhere new, hope he settles before he next moves on. Lovely bun :love:

Hes going to Alices tomorrow afternoon - I hope he relaxes before then... we are being quieter than normal for him, it must be strange being in the house when hes an outdoor bun :-/

Awwww well done for getting him he is lovely.

I knowsome people who keep a large group of rabbits together. Acceptable conditions but not much space. They clip their teeth with plyers :shock: but try telling them, they don't listen, they've 'always done it that way' :roll: some people just think they know better and won't listen to advice or just don't want to spend any money on taking them to the vets :(

Awwww well done for getting him he is lovely.

I knowsome people who keep a large group of rabbits together. Acceptable conditions but not much space. They clip their teeth with plyers :shock: but try telling them, they don't listen, they've 'always done it that way' :roll: some people just think they know better and won't listen to advice or just don't want to spend any money on taking them to the vets :(

That sends a shiver down my spine :(

Well done for getting him out :D I am so relieved he is safe now :)

Now we just need to organise a bunny run from Alice to us. I can't wait to meet him :love::love:

Back