• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This may be a bad idea...

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
...but I've just taken off the top layer of NIC panels as they show no interest in the bookcase and I'm fed up of having to move it every time I need photo paper.

_IGP0563-vi.jpg

(Old photo but you get the idea)

Let's hope my wooden boxes stay in one piece. :lol:

im liking the black and white bunny just sat as if to say, sit here looking innocent then as soon as she's gone attack!:lol:

Good luck :lol:
My lot would have them shredded in minutes :roll: i know what you mean about having to do a major moe of stuff everytime you need to get something though, its soooo annoying!
Hope Smudge and Nutmeg behave themselves :wave:

So far everything is still in tact! Nutmeg is looking at me suspiciously though. :?

Ok she's freaking me out now. Stop looking at me damnit.

She's waiting for you to look away before she starts on the boxes :D

I hate having to move the puppy pen when I need to get something out of the freezer :roll:

She must've stared at me for about 5 minutes, no kidding.

Aw, that must be so annoying! When I had their pen in my room while bonding I was forever having to squeeze round it. Fortunately all I have to move now (usually) is their baby gate.

All currently still in tact...

_IGP0685-vi.jpg

And the two monsters...

_IGP0684-vi.jpg

i remember when i first added some boxes to my shelves, and first thing rosie did was go to see if she was allowed to chew :lol:

Back