• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What treats does your rabbit like

Kirsty2oo9

Alpha Buck
Everyone keeps saying something about apple twigs? where do you get them from? Anybody else reccomend some treats :):):)

LOL! :lol:

You can get them from www.chinchillas2shop.co.uk. Apparently they cost £1.19. They were advertised in BunnyMad Magazine :) I might get some for Bramble.

Bramble also loves the Excel treats, especially the apple ones :wave:

Hmm its more like what treats dont my buns like :lol:

If you know anyone who has an apple tree that hasnt been treated with chemicals then branches and twigs off that would do fine :D

Bramble loves banana too, but I only give it in small amounts (usually the end of mine) - it makes his wee bottom twitch! :D

if you know anyone who has an apple tree or pear tree ask for some twigs if they don't mind, i have alittle pear tree, new this year i got in spring, today i went out and took some off for my bunny, he goes mad for them :love:

I just been out walking and picked some Hawthorne branches with leaves on, you can also buy apple sticks off ebay;)

Parsley, dandelions (in moderation as a diuretic), and fenugreek crunchies (in moderation as norty!) :D

Am I really bad? - my buns get a crunchy nut cluster each when the other kids are getting their breakfast. They go crazy when they hear the bag crinkle.

It has to be the precious crunchies!!! as well as dried pineapple and papaya :D

Then again food in general seems to be a treat for them with the way they carry on, even if it is the bog standard pellets :lol: Anyone would think they were starved.

Helen xx

Crasins! They absolutely go mad when they hear the bag. Even Fiver, who is really people shy. They also love apple branch.

They view everything as a treat, even hay. Crazies for any food.

Other than hay, treat hays (timothy or oat, wheat and barley), veg and pellets they love...

Fenugreek Crunchies
readigrass
alfalfa hay but they don't get very much of this at all (literally a small pinch in a tub of meadow hay)
apple and banana (rarely get this)
dried dandelion, plantain and coltsfoot

and yes, the apple twigs! Although I have to limit these, I have to limit everything cos of Mini's delicate tumtum.

Back