• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughty Bunny

MilosMummy

Mama Doe
Milo is about 5 minutes away from ending up in the naughty corner (his cage)!!!!!

He has spent the last 30 minutes trying to get near the electrical cord. Going to have to go and get some cord protectors tomororw but I still wouldn't want him in that corner and behind the TV.

They all have a built in radar that homes them in on things and places that they shouldn't be thinking about :lol:
especially once they know that you definitely don't want them doing that/going there:roll:

I've spent all afternoon turning him around when he gets too close. I wonder if I can teach him the word NO :) He seems to understand the word pellets. I think he is going to be a typical male with selective hearing :D

Mine spent the weekend chewing through my notebook cable lead (not switched on at the time), my mobile phone charger lead and my skirting boards yet again.

£11 later for a new phone charger, £10 later for some gloss paint to repaint my skirting boards....
:censored:

Back