• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piggies

Mrs Ord

Mama Doe
Just because :D

My newest addition Darcy. Ex breeding piggy now retired to the Ord house at the age of 3. She was on a fee ad site for a fiver :( She is on her own at the min as my trio is very new and I don't want to upset the balance with them. I'm also pretty certain that she is blind or at the very least partially sighted. This is going to be a difficuilt piggy introduction that will probably go very slowly all winter :shock:

28102010141.jpg

28102010143.jpg

The trio L-R Esme, Butler & Bella

28102010149.jpg

28102010154.jpg

28102010155.jpg

28102010156.jpg

Any one else with piggies feel free to add them on to this post. Nicola i'd quite like to see some of yours :wave:

What a beautiful little lady :love: the trio is lovely as well, hope it all goes well. :love:

Here are some of ours I am ashamed to say I don't have one of biscuits wife Daisy :oops:

Bubbles

RabbitandPiggies2010009.jpg

Biscuit and Nibbles

Aug-Sept2010019.jpg

Squeek
Aug-Sept2010018.jpg

Fudge
Aug-Sept2010020.jpg

I am slowly but surely beginning to love piggies! :love::love::love:
I really like Esme's markings.

What a beautiful little lady :love: the trio is lovely as well, hope it all goes well. :love:

Here are some of ours I am ashamed to say I don't have one of biscuits wife Daisy :oops:

Bubbles

RabbitandPiggies2010009.jpg

Biscuit and Nibbles

Aug-Sept2010019.jpg

Squeek
Aug-Sept2010018.jpg

Fudge
Aug-Sept2010020.jpg

Bubbles and Nibbles are lovely colours :love:

Thank you :oops: Funny to think that they are my sons because if feel so protective and proud of them and just love the funny little sounds and pop corning - you know what I mean :D

Loving everyones piggies:love:

Can I join in too? Here are some of my gang, firstly Flossie (agouti) and Jazz (alpaca)
SDC12848.jpg

Smudge being coy!
SDC12844.jpg

And finally cheeky Bella
SDC12833.jpg

Jazz is my youngest at just a tad under 4, the girls range from 5 1/2 to 6 1/2.

I have to say since having these in the rescue. I can honestly find myself keeping a pair... :oops:

They're incredibly adorable, so fun to watch and play with, and so full of character.

Here's my piggies - Penelope-May (long hair) and Hazel-Marigold (smooth). Had been kept in 'hutches' about a foot and a half square. Penny had to be shaved shortly after I got her as she was tortured with lice that we just couldn't get rid of. Hazel had been kept with another piggie who bullied her and she has the bite markes in her ears to prove it. They are now enjoying room service in my spare room in their 2x4 C&C pen!! :D
DSC01020.jpg

Lovin everyone elses piggies!!

:love::love::love: they are gorgeous, love your new addition :)

here's some pics of mine. They are old ones

DSCI0326-1.jpg

Gizmo, Poppy and Munchkin

DSCI0779-1.jpg

Munchkin, Poppy and Millie (no they won't all pose together :roll:)

DSCI0321-1.jpg

Trusty and Spike

Back