• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Changes with the buns

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Well after moving and Plum being pts, my grandma died, the day after i had to have Eva pts. Reuben, Plums partner was lost, he was barely eating and was just not his usual self, ron was also left alone with Eva also leaving us and at 9 and a half i was really worried about him. Last Monday i finally got some time to try and figure out what to do with everyone.
earlier this year i adopted Foxglove from Jill when bootz died, i thought she might accept Max as a partner, she didn't, she actually tried to rip him to shreds and everytime she was near another bun would go nuts.
I made the decision not to adopt more buns to keep Reuben and Ron happy and to try them with the buns already here.
So reuben is now happily living with Foxy, something i never thought i would see from Foxglove. And Ron is living with Stitch and Jasmine and i haven't seen him this happy since before Eva got sick. Ron has developed tooth problems this year and his tear ducts do not fuction anymore so he has to have regular checks and face cleanings. However since putting him with Stitch and jasmine he is eating way more hay and his face is dry and very very clean, stitch and Jasmine wash his face everyday! And i have to say it's mostly stitch doing it. So all in all a good bonding on both fronts, and the rest of the buns are happy and healthy too. Now i just have to re-erect their runs and create a new bunny avenue and i'll be happy!

wow you've had alot going on. Glad that things seem to be sorting out for you and the buns. Vibes for the old chap :love: bless them

Sorry to hear about all the loses.
Sounds fantastic. I remember always reading about foxglove as I loved her, so glad shes found a partner to be with, sounds like youve done a wonderful job with her.

Back