• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Turk and JD - 2x male rabbits need a home - SURREY

Contact/organisation details: I am fostering for Furry Friends in Old Coulsdon. Please PM me on here or call Emma on 020 8407 1080 or 0797 356 9371. We recommend calling us as we can't always check our emails daily.
Does the animal have rescue back up?: Yes for their whole lives.
Number of animals:2
Sex: Male
Age(s): 4 years old
Name(s): Turk and JD
Neutered: Yes and vaccinated.
Reason for rehoming: These boys have had far too many homes, with the last home only having them for a week. Sadly they arrived in a state with urine stains and matted fur. We would like their next home to be their last.
Will the group be split: Nope. Its guy love with these two!
Transport available: Within reason, unless you know of people coming this way that are happy to transport for you. We sometimes have various transport runs going so it doesn't hurt to ask.
Other: These boys are lovely. Very good with people and would make excellent first rabbits. They were so excited to go in the runs these photos are a little blurry. Please note they have been washed and groomed since these photos were taken, I will add new photos soon :)

JD
HPIM7368.jpg

Turk at the front
HPIM7375.jpg

HPIM7376.jpg

HPIM7385.jpg

These boys are lovely <3

Last edited:
These boys are :love::love::love: Can't believe they have had no replies :shock:

So sad they have been through such unsettling times and not looked after properly. Lots of noserubs for them, I really hope you find someone soon to give them a great forever home.

So glad they settled in well with you.
These two boys are absolutely stunning!
And they love having a good explore :love:

These boys are :love::love::love: Can't believe they have had no replies :shock:

So sad they have been through such unsettling times and not looked after properly. Lots of noserubs for them, I really hope you find someone soon to give them a great forever home.

Yeah their thread is awfully quiet... :(

These boys are being neutered on Friday. They are very happy, active boys :)

I LOVE their names, glad they're all settled

:lol: Thanks :)

We are going to Exeter in Devon on Monday so if anyone would like to adopt off us who is up that way, get in touch :)

Can you either PM me or call me as I cannot guarantee I will look at replies on this thread before Monday. You can reach us on 020 8407 1080 or 0797 356 9371.

I am concerned that these boys are being overlooked. I know they are older but they are fantastic boys who just need a loving home. They have had a rough start in life and need that special person to change their world :)

Back