• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny dreams

lizzyjm

Alpha Buck
Last night I dreamt that I got two new buns and called them Jasper and Casper. They were brothers and one was white and the other was black. I have no idea where I got the names from - does anyone on here have buns with those names? My unconscious brain is clearly more imaginative than when I'm awake! If I had the space, I'd take it as a sign that I had to get more bunnies!

The night before, I dreamt that I randomly had another bunny, that had apparently been there all along, since I got Sergeant and Pepper in July, only he'd been hiding so I didn't know about him. So he was very ill , though still managing to run all over the place and climb up curtains (!). He also had fly strike. I think I must read this board too much! In fact, in my dream I was trying to decide whether to ask for advice on RU or try to clean him up first. I also remember frantically trying to keep him apart from Sergeant and Pepper in case they fought.

I woke up before I found out his fate!

Oh and though this all happened very quickly, I still found time to decide he must be Sergeant & Pepper's dad and also to name him Major. I would never come up with these brilliant names while awake!

Has anyone else had bunny-related dreams? Tell me all about them!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You sound obssessed!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Great names too. :thumb:

since deciding to get a dog I've dreamed about nothing but dogs. There are often bunnies in the dreams though.

I had one the other day where I got a whole bunch of animals dumped on me and I was frantically trying to herd them in to the right cages and sex them but there was this one beast of a rabbit, a huge black lop with red eyes and fangs called brian who kept trying to attack everyone and everything. Then there was a zombie invasion and brian was the only one I managed to save because he had attached himself to my head like a very painful hat.

I think we should share all our bunny dreams in this thread, it's nice to know I'm not the only one! :)

Battlekat - that's brilliant! I've just had to turn my laughter into a pretend coughing fit as I'm at work!

since deciding to get a dog I've dreamed about nothing but dogs. There are often bunnies in the dreams though.

I had one the other day where I got a whole bunch of animals dumped on me and I was frantically trying to herd them in to the right cages and sex them but there was this one beast of a rabbit, a huge black lop with red eyes and fangs called brian who kept trying to attack everyone and everything. Then there was a zombie invasion and brian was the only one I managed to save because he had attached himself to my head like a very painful hat.

I think we should share all our bunny dreams in this thread, it's nice to know I'm not the only one! :)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back