• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny bites realy hurt.

pennypoos

Mama Doe
So I went out to give my bunnies their breakfast yeaturday morning, and as usual George and Misty had dug all of the hay out of their bedroom compartment and shoved it into the large living area :roll:. So while they were eating, I decided to pull it all back into their bedroom. Well .... I can wholeheartedly tell you that I will never ever do that again. :?
Misty turned round Grunted, lunged at me, bit the palm of my hand realy realy hard (twice) then procede to chase my hand out of the hutch :shock:
It :censored: :censored: hurt.
I cried like a big baby, then had to go lye down because I felt sick. :oops:
I have had rabbit bites before but never like this one. She cut right through my skin and I have a big gash about an inch long in the palm of my hand.
It still realy hurts :cry:

Last edited:
Ouch! :shock: I wonder what made her do that?

I've only been bitten once by Delly. I was really stupid and tried to block her from coming up on my shoulder... but I was wearing the dreaded green gloves which she hated. She bit right into the glove :mrgreen: Where she actually bit me, it was like a tunnel :shock: I took the gloves off and tried blocking her again to make sure she hadn't suddenly turned aggressive and she just hopped over my arm :lol:

Ouch! :shock: I wonder what made her do that?

I've only been bitten once by Delly. I was really stupid and tried to block her from coming up on my shoulder... but I was wearing the dreaded green gloves which she hated. She bit right into the glove :mrgreen: Where she actually bit me, it was like a tunnel :shock: I took the gloves off and tried blocking her again to make sure she hadn't suddenly turned aggressive and she just hopped over my arm :lol:

I think she was cross with me for rearranging with her hutch.:oops:
It`s the second time she has bitten me (the first time was only a little nip) and the last time she did it I was doing the same thing.......
rearranging her hutch. :?
I think it`s just their way of telling us that they are not happy with what we are doing. She is usually quite a friendly bun and she even lets me pick her up for a cuddle sometimes.

Why didn`t Delly like the green gloves ? :lol:
Hope your hand was ok ? bunnies have very sharp teeth and when they bite it bloomin hurts.:(

tut tut thatll teach you!!!!!

Pearl once sliced my finger, not in a horrible way tho she was just greedy lol

I now have 4 scars on my hand from Ralph getting me on 4 seperate occasions - picking him up out of necessity but he really wasn't in the mood.

Always have to step back and take a few huge breaths coz it hurts like a :censored: and makes me so cross! :evil:

I think she was cross with me for rearranging with her hutch.:oops:
It`s the second time she has bitten me (the first time was only a little nip) and the last time she did it I was doing the same thing.......
rearranging her hutch. :?
I think it`s just their way of telling us that they are not happy with what we are doing. She is usually quite a friendly bun and she even lets me pick her up for a cuddle sometimes.

Why didn`t Delly like the green gloves ? :lol:
Hope your hand was ok ? bunnies have very sharp teeth and when they bite it bloomin hurts.:(

She likes things to be how she put them then? :lol::lol:

I don't know - she hated them for some odd reason :lol: she used to try and bite them when they were just lying around and then I was stupid and basically shoved them in her face. I was asking for it really :lol:

She likes things to be how she put them then? :lol::lol:

I don't know - she hated them for some odd reason :lol: she used to try and bite them when they were just lying around and then I was stupid and basically shoved them in her face. I was asking for it really :lol:

Oh dear :lol::lol:

Today 12:03 PM
tut donnamt tut thatll teach you!!!!!
Pearl once sliced my finger, not in a horrible way tho she was just greedy lol

I know stupid hoomin :oops:

Kenny had a little nibble of one of my fingers last week, he got a little over excited when I was taking him his dinner and thought my finger was a carrot :roll: He didn`t hurt though.

Back