• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need some vibes - Help post 29

Rachel89

Mama Doe
Just dropped dizzee rascal and bracken off for there spay and neuter so vibes for them. So worried I nearly cried when I left them :oops:

also blue and honey had there vhd so lots of vibes for honey as she hasn't been able to have it for the last year due to being too ill.
I feel tonnes of grey hairs after today.

Last edited:
Thankies thrown myself into setting up dizzee new pen and a pen for the other three and sorting out there new toys. Now got to keep my mind occupied until 2 when I can ring gah

I busied myself with the horses, and then helping my friend set up her rat cage (well mansion). 5mins till I can ring and check there all ok :oops:

Rang up and said that I had two rabbits in for a neuter and spay and got yes you can pick them up at half 3, so I'm guessing they are all good :lol:

So realived I'm such a wimp, and Iv'e already done two neutering and 3 spays before :roll: :lol:

I hope your girly is getting on ok too :) You will have to let me know.

Yay picked them up and they are all good. Intact bracken was a big hit with the nurses. There snuggled up and blue and honey haven't stopped washing brackens face :love:

Back