• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is this for real? Shed/Kennel help

Seems like a bloody good offer to me. Build quality looks ok from the pics. Maybe best to ask for close up pics aswell tho.

The mesh is 2 x 2 inches which would need to be replaced. I would also check with other suppliers the thickness of the tongue and groove and the thickness of the frame size that they use and compare them to this. I have done a little research but not a lot and have seen anything between 1 and 2 inches in frame size and 12mm and 22mm in T&G thickness. This will affect the price, the security offered and the length of survival of the kennel.

yes i got mine from these and there great! :wave: they will change the mesh for you and alter the size if the hole etc. just give him a ring and tell him its for rabbits. :D
here is mine. ihave since put a new level for them and other bits. :D

001.jpg

yes i got mine from these and there great! :wave: they will change the mesh for you and alter the size if the hole etc. just give him a ring and tell him its for rabbits. :D
here is mine. ihave since put a new level for them and other bits. :D

001.jpg

Ooo I remember seeing your bunny house a good few months back. It`s ace
:love::love::love:
I think it`s a right bargain and If I had the spare cash I would definitly buy this for my 4 bunnehs.:wave:

2" x 2" 12 guage mesh is not suitable for rabbits.

You need 1/2" x 1" sized holes and a minimum of 19guage wire.

Last edited:
2" x 2" 12 guage mesh is not suitable for rabbits.

You need 1/2" x 1" sized holes and a minimum of 19guage wire. (12guage is thinner than 19guage).

12g is much thicker than 19g the problem is the spacing but i doubt you could get 12g with holes suitable for buns. for outside pets i wouldn't settle for less than 16g @ 1" x 1" this is what i have for my chippy cage and its loads more sturdier than the 19g wire i used before.

ideally id want 14g but i dont think im that rich :lol:

good luck :wave:
mention me then i might get a big discount next time i order one. :lol: *only joking cause he prob wont remember me* :lol:

Back