• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

help in the north east

I would like to bond my three rabbits in january after delilahs spay as shes not old enough yet but need some help, lola is a bit nippy she cant be spayed due to health problems so thats my main problem, charlie was neutered in june and has no feelings now.
When i bonded charlie and delilah they didnt really do anything they just got along straight away no fighting or running around after each other.
I just need someone to do my three as i dont think i could cope with a fight, pixie helped me bond my charlie and delilah so i need a hand with these.
I will pay money towards anyone that can help me:D

:lol: I'm just wondering hun you coulda just asked? I'm driving now... kinda :shock: so even though I'm moving I can easily get to yours it's not far :lol: And some noms for the bunnies will do me, no need for monies.

Back