• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My gorgeous tired baby

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
This is him right now, he's still in this position.

Photo0438474.jpg

:love::love:

Bless! :love: I rather suspect Spenser will not be in that position when I go out to say goodnight - he'll be jumping up the mess to see if I have anything nommy for him. :roll::lol:

They've finally got up cos I moved to put my phone on to charge. :love: I love my two, they're devoted to me and follow me when I'm in here and shoot out to see me when I come in the room. :love: They love to sit there on their blanket next to my bed when I'm in bed. (Sorry I'm having a lovey dovey 5 minutes. :oops:)

I dunno how they manage to keep their feet so lovely and clean! I think it must be cos I give them a real thick layer of hay as they love their hay. They are a tidy pair in general. :thumb:

They are stars, you are excused the lovey-dovey moments! I have been out to see Spenser and he was very keen to have his goodnight pellets slipped to him. :oops:;):love:

Aw good boy Spenser!! I handfeed mine a third of their pellets in the evening now, they love it. :love:

They've now decamped to their cosy shelf in a very similar position which is good. I like to encourage that at night-time just in case I stumble out of bed half asleep. :oops:

Thought you might like to also see this...

_IGP0691-vi.jpg

And just to prove he does actually do things other than sleeping. :lol:

_IGP0696-vi.jpg

_IGP0704-vi.jpg

_IGP0705-vi.jpg

Back