• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look Look Look

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran

IMG_4717.jpg

IMG_4723.jpg

IMG_4724.jpg

IMG_4728.jpg

:love::D:love::D:love::D:love::D:love:

this a group bonding session ?? either way:love:

yup :D, I finally gathered up the courage lol, I have been keeping them in pens next to each other for a while now building up to this, then now we are in the new house I can't get much more neutral territory than that lol

:D I'm so jealous! I want mine to be a giant group. When did you start bonding?

hehe thankies :D, well I have had then in pens near each other then closer & closer, then right next to each other since fri, then put them together today :shock: ... a bit of chasing, tiny bit of humping then it was grooms & flops all round :shock:, I know its still early days though so still keeping an eye on them :D

hehe thankies :D, well I have had then in pens near each other then closer & closer, then right next to each other since fri, then put them together today :shock: ... a bit of chasing, tiny bit of humping then it was grooms & flops all round :shock:, I know its still early days though so still keeping an eye on them :D

omg sounds like it's going great :D so happy for you!

Flipping 11????????????????????????????????????????????

Going great Guns Girl!! I take my cap off to ya!!!!!xxxxx

Back