• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Playhouse question

Lops

Mama Doe
Will those of you with playhouses help me out please?

If a playhouse is say 4 x 4, would there be room to sit in there with the buns for a while even if it's just on a little 'step stool' - bear in mind I'm only 4'11' and a Half the half is most important! :lol:

I know it will depend on what I have in there but most 'stuff' will be in the run part.

I am 5ft 5 and can sit in there on top of their step, which is one of those wooden box hides you can get on zooplus, think its just under 2 ft high. Mine has 2 shelves, an L and another across the back above that, and the buns like to sit above me and get nose rubs or smell my hair! Its kinda cosy and means they cant get down to the floor because i am in the way!

My outdoor pair have a 4x5 playhouse with an underbed storage box for litter tray and a wooden storage box chest thing for their hidey hole wjich take up a fair amount of floor space and I can sit in there with them - and I'm 6ft tall

My outdoor pair have a 4x5 playhouse with an underbed storage box for litter tray and a wooden storage box chest thing for their hidey hole wjich take up a fair amount of floor space and I can sit in there with them - and I'm 6ft tall

Brill! I already use underbed storage boxes for them in their hutch so I did want to use that.
But I have 4 buns (2 x 2 pairs hoping to bond all together)

I'm 4 10 and very jealous of your height!! I have a 6x4 shed and there would be loads of room so 4x4 would be fine to have a little stool in I'd say! :D

I'm 4 10 and very jealous of your height!! I have a 6x4 shed and there would be loads of room so 4x4 would be fine to have a little stool in I'd say! :D

Oh bless you xxx you are the first person who's ever said that to me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep, no problem! Smudge's playhouse is 4' x 4' and I have a step stool in there for him to jump down from his "sleep box" from which he can see out of the window. I can sit on there very compfortably - I am 5'6

I would find a garden centre or DIY place and go and have a look. That way you know for sure.

I have a 6 x 4 wendy which is fine to sit in, never tried a 4 x 4.

Back