• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I want more BUNNIES!!!!!

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
Just had to get that off my chest, but I have neither the ..
1 bonding expertise
2 the guts to try it
3 the space and time for two more if bonding doesn't work

But I REALLY want to rescue two more bunnies!!!!!! Oh to be independently wealthy!!! :lol:

Just wanted to share. :roll:

Just had to get that off my chest, but I have neither the ..
1 bonding expertise
2 the guts to try it
3 the space and time for two more if bonding doesn't work

But I REALLY want to rescue two more bunnies!!!!!! Oh to be independently wealthy!!! :lol:

Just wanted to share. :roll:

The solution would be to send your existing bun/s to a rescue for bonding. If it doesnt work you then dont have to find the space for an extra house. Does your existing accomodation have space for more buns?

The solution would be to send your existing bun/s to a rescue for bonding. If it doesnt work you then dont have to find the space for an extra house. Does your existing accomodation have space for more buns?

Don't encourage her - she stresses herself enough already :shock:

agreed exactly what iwas going to post! x

DSC01046.jpg

I think so!! 6x4 shed with constant access to 8x4 run??:?

Me too, but as I'm still shilly-shallying about the plum thing I've only myself to blame. :(

The boy bun snippy snippy is nothing to worry about - Benson was up and about in a couple of hours after coming home from the vet! I had to fight to keep him quiet !!

I know how you feel Bensonlola - I want another one too. But I MUST NOT ALLOW MYSELF!!

Susie - get him booked in and get him a wifey!! :D:D

You could end up with 6 like me. :lol: You've got plenty of space get another couple make a nice 4. Send off to bonding as the others have suggested. What about a couple of house buns ;)

Back