• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Louie is scared of the fireworks.

*lily*

Wise Old Thumper
A load of them just went off and Louie was running round, ears pricked, so freaked out :(

Poor baby.

Aww, poor boy. :( We've had hardly any ... but I fear we might have them next weekend instead. Could be a good excuse for a long indoor bonding session with my boy. ;)

Oh bless him poor little man - Im lucky none of mine seem too bothered Dutchie is just so chilled out he calms the others down and A and E just look a bit alarmed

None of my previous rabbits have been bothered by them at all so I was really surprised how scared Louie was :(

Poor Louie. We've had quite a few round here this weekend too :? Why cant people just wait for fireworks weekend. So glad Tracy is looking after ours for us, as they get really loud round here.

:( poor little man, i guess he would hear them more acutely too... maybe try that bach remedy with him for a few days while its really bad???

:( poor little man, i guess he would hear them more acutely too... maybe try that bach remedy with him for a few days while its really bad???

That's a good idea, Donna, I've already got some Rescue Remedy for me so I will share with Louie.

Do you know how many squirts I should give him?

just looked... prettylupin who uses it when travelling gives 1-2 drops 15mins before travel, so i guess give it to Louie just before dark and the little skankies come out with the fireworks!!!!

really hope it helps to relax him xxx

just looked... prettylupin who uses it when travelling gives 1-2 drops 15mins before travel, so i guess give it to Louie just before dark and the little skankies come out with the fireworks!!!!

really hope it helps to relax him xxx

Thanks, I'll give it a go as soon as they start going off again, which will probably be tonight :roll:

Back