• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who got you hooked

cooldarls

Alpha Buck
While playing with my bunnies today. Me and my mum was talking aboutmy first rabbit Thumper and how we ended up getting him and how i decided that a rabbit was the right first pet for me.

It all started in my junior school when I had a teacer called Mrs Lowe. She was a very caring and loving teacher and she had taught my 2 brothers before me. She was the teacher everyone wanted because of Mr Fluffy.
Mrs lowe's classroom was different to the others cos four classrooms in our yar group all over looked each other and there was a court yard in the middle. if this makes sense.Mrs lowe's room was special asit had french doors leading onto the patio. Mr Fluffy lived in a HUGE run on the patio and we were allowed to help to look after it. please dont think he was tourmented cos he wasnt. Mr Fluffy was mrs lowes rabbit and used to come to work with he every day and went home at night. hen no one was on the patio he used to have the whole space to play in. Some days he used to come in the classroom and see all the children.

Me and one of my friends was given the job as Mr Fluffy monitor and we use to feed him and check he was ok. She was the one who got me hooked on rabbits and i would have it no other way. I still think of her to this day and wonder if she would lik my bunnies too.

Mrs lowe retired the yeari left year 4 and mr Fluffy went with her.

So people who or what got you hooked on having rabbits.

Back