• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Saffron and Pepper - 4 month old bunnies

Tracy

Warren Veteran
These four 4 month old babies are being rehomed by me on behalf of Celia at Kirkby Pet Welfare.

I have been fostering Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Saffron and Pepper for the past 3 months. Their mummy died when they were only 4 weeks old and as the babies were still very tiny and vulnerable we fostered them so that we we could keep a close watch on them. They have been with us ever since. :)

They are now 4 months old. They are very healthy, full of energy and are hoping to find a lovely forever home. :)

Cinnamon, Nutmeg and Saffron are female and Pepper is male (the sexes have been double checked by my vet).

I have had all of them myxi vaccinated and I had Pepper neutered just over a week ago. Pepper is currently living alone, but after 3 more weeks he will go back in with his sisters.....fingers crossed.

They are all very friendly bunnies and have lovely personalities. :love:

None of them will be rehomed to live as single rabbits. Ideally I would like them to go as two pairs, although as mentioned above Pepper will not be able to rejoin his sisters for another 3 weeks.

An adoption fee will be required for Kirkby Pet Welfare and a homecheck may be necessary.

Pepper (male)
Pepper%2001.jpg

Cinnamon (female)
Cinnamon%2002.jpg

Nutmeg (female)
Nutmeg%2001.jpg

Saffron (female)
Saffron%2001.jpg

The 3 girls together (from left to right...Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Saffron)
Baby%20girls%2003.jpg

(from left to right Nutmeg, Saffron, Cinnamon)
Baby%20girls%2001.jpg

Last edited:
What beautiful colouring, they are all gorgeous. I hope they are snapped up very soon - they deserve to be!:wave:

Back