• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

CHRISTMAS PLEDGE a £1 - SUPPORTING 21 RESCUES - LAST DAY TODAY - TOTAL ON POST 287

Hunnybunny2007

Warren Veteran
ALL PROCEEDS RAISED FROM THIS THREAD ARE DIVIDED BETWEEN 21 RESCUES, PLEASE HELP US REACH OUR TARGET OF £1,050 TO ENSURE EACH RESCUE RECEIVES A MINIMUM OF £50

WE HAVE ALREADY EXCEEDED OUR ORIGINAL TARGET OF £1050 AND ARE NOW SET TO TRY AND RAISE £2100 THIS WILL ENSURE EACH OF THE 21 RESCUES THAT ASKED TO BE INCLUDED WILL RECEIVE £100:D:D

Thank you to everyone that has supported pledge a pound over the last few months, you should have received an email from Denise and myself – if not please let me know:D

To those that have never donated before, Pledge a pound was set up to help rescues and sanctuaries that receive little or no donations or have no fundraisers carried out on their behalf, it also helps to raise their profile, we ask that you donate £1 a month (more if you wish to) either via paypal at pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk bank transfer or cheque, we would be grateful if you would gift the money so it all goes to the fundraiser:D

We are asking that you pledge your donations in November and December with a cut off date of December 15th (anything received after with date will go into Januarys fund) however, instead of sharing the money out in November we would like to “bank” it and divide the money between the rescues listed below that have confirmed they wanted to be involved in the Christmas fundraiser.

We are aiming to raise £1050.00 which will ensure each rescue receives a minimum of £50 each, We think this is achievable as the 2 fundraisers that are currently running have so far raised £487.00 plus the 3rd share of Octobers pledge a pound of £70 brings the total to £557.00 so we are only £500 short:shock::lol:

Please check out these two threads to see if there are any goodies to tempt you:D

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=245684
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=247741

Most rescues are full and have waiting lists, if we can give £50 to each of the 21 rescues, it’s at least half the cost of a neuter, which in turn could help 21 rabbits find forever homes, and free up 21 spaces for other needy rabbits – your £1 really does make a difference:D

THE BEST PRESENT WE CAN GIVE A BUNNY THIS CHRISTMAS IS HELPING TO FIND IT A FOREVER HOME:D

Pledges received so far from:

Bunlover
Bunnybabe
Kayj
Mollyjoker
BobbleG
Abbymarysmokey
Tuckerbunnies
Jack’s Jane
*Lily*
Liz1966
SOAD
CRBevis
Suzibunbun
Kirsty &Lola
Susieb1
Loulabell
Tillybunny
Sundance123
RNGP Welfare
Minilop1
Tameside Rabbit Rescue
Nikki26
Bunnymadlisa
Biscuit&matt1
Grin
Webbkath
Kermit
Becky86
Camp Nibble
Biscuitblossom
Cherywares
Honeybunny
Giantbunnymummy
Susie bun
Bunnybunny
Minimallow
Antigone
Beki
Helgalush
Suzanne
Foofy
Boudicca
SDF76
VanessaB
Jaypot
Minirex
Esupi
Bunnymadhouse
Caerleon
Mum2buns
Halfpenny
Rabbitapril
Orange
Pudding777
Debster
Bink
Joh619
Sparkle
Bunnyaddict
Hunnybunny2007
KarenM
Poppymoon
Rabswood
Tracy
Bunsterfied
Vicki P
Miss Minnie
Donnamt
Happyhopping
PomandRi
Alfagirl
Brinsley Bunnies
Karen354
Estelle
Shell
Blackberry&Co
Kipper
Cloughie
Floptastic

Rescues included

Ark - Animal Rescue and retirement home (represented by Bunnymadlisa)
Barnsley Animal Rescue
Bunnieburrows (represented by Tuckerbunnies)
Brinsley Rescue
Bunny Hop Rescue
Camp Nibble
Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue
Ebony-Eyes
Fat Fluffs
Halfpenny
Honeybunny
Hopper Haven
Kirby Pet Welfare (Represented by Tracy)
RNGP Welfare
Rosie Rabbit Rescue
RSPCA Walsall (Represented by Becky86)
Sue’s Rabbit Rescue
Tameside
The Rabbit Retreat
Underhill Rescue
Windwhistle Warren

Last edited:
I can't tell you how important these fundraisers are. I was really amazed yesterday to hear that Sue and Denise have raised £1780.52 for rabbit rescues. When you run a rescue it is so, so hard to juggle everything on a daily basis from cleaning out, homechecks, coordinating incomers and outgoers to paperwork. Fundraising is something that is always so desperate because ultimately funds and time is what limits rescues so much. Needless to say we are always absolutely stretched to the limits.

Yesterday I took in yet another 2 bunnies (with another 2 coming in today:roll:) but after a small health check of one of the bunnies it came to my attention that 1 of the bunnies had a freshly broken leg!!!! So that means that we have to find the money for an emergency vet appointment, xrays and treatment as well as the cost of neutering and vaccination:cry:.

.......I can't believe it, I am just writing this and someone has turned up on the doorstep with another 2 bunnies so now I have to go and find space for them...................:cry::cry:

Well I'd better go :roll:

Just wanted to say thank you and urge everyone to pledge, perhaps even to pledge over a pound.:D:D

I can't remember what date I've paid to ( :oops: ) but will definitely make a new payment for November and December.

My little sanctuary has only been officially open for about 2 months, but we're already full...so god only knows how rescues are coping :(

Thank you for including my local rescue The ark. Where i live there are plently of recues for cats and dogs and nothing for small animals... except the Ark. So any donations make a huge difference to them to help them continue their much needed work. the last donation we had from PAP allowed us to buy a fantastic huge run and toys to allow the rabbits some much deserve excercise. Thank you so much for this wonderful fiundraiser and not only making a huge difference to us but many other rescues too!!

Have sent money for November & December. Done £2 each from Herbie & Inca and a wee £1 from my angel Kermit seen as it is Christmas :)

Back