• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Playtime...

abi2047

Mama Doe
How can I make Riley's indoor playtime more fun? I know about using cardboard boxes, tunnels, etc, but I was wondering if there was anything else? I want something that would keep him active. I would also like to make it myself so it is free and I would also like to use stuff I can already find in the house. :D

I like to hide treats around the place and the buns have a great time seeking them all out.

You can also wrap herbs (or anything with a heavy scent) in kitchen towel and stuff it in half a toilet roll tube.

I haven't tried this yet, but apparently egg boxes go down quite well. You can put a couple of pellets in them, or hay - hay might make a mess, which would not help your campaign to bring him indoors.

I haven't tried this yet, but apparently egg boxes go down quite well. You can put a couple of pellets in them, or hay - hay might make a mess, which would not help your campaign to bring him indoors.

I don't think mum would want hay flinging everywhere :lol: I will try with treats and pellets though :D

I like to hide treats around the place and the buns have a great time seeking them all out.

You can also wrap herbs (or anything with a heavy scent) in kitchen towel and stuff it in half a toilet roll tube.

Riley doesn't seem to eat treats :?

I don't think mum would want hay flinging everywhere :lol: I will try with treats and pellets though :D

If your mum doesn't want hay everywhere, im afraid your chances of having an indoor bunny aren't looking good. You should see our living room before i just cleaned them out :lol:

If your mum doesn't want hay everywhere, im afraid your chances of having an indoor bunny aren't looking good. You should see our living room before i just cleaned them out :lol:

If they were indoors then I would keep the hay in his hay rack and his bed area as he is a tidy bun with his hay :D Its just if it is in a toy then it would be flying everywhere :lol:

Back