• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cosy Bed

ours dont have beds as they dont use them:roll: but our old bun used to have a dog bed with vet bed in it... we now just have a hooded cat littertray for them to wee in ,which they also use to sleep in:oops::roll:.they have a little wooden house to use as well... i think it cost about £20

I haven't got one but I'm going to get Pickles one for Christmas. Since Ginger Bun passed to the bridge he's spending a lot of time in his little 'chill n snooze' wicker type bed, so I thought he might like a furry one as that'll feel more 'rabbit like'. If you find one you really like, be sure to post a link!

i tried dog beds but they just thought they were cosy toilets:shock: and i couldn't face the eternal washing.:oops:

so they have, in their hidey-hole (former cage/hutch, open ended) megazorb, vetbed, fleeces and a lot of cheap hay.

there are also fleeces and vetbed around their pen, and they do sit in those cosy places sometimes.

Lottie has the Trixie rabbit bed, but uses it as a litter tray :shock: washed it 3 days in a row, now gave up and took it out her pen.

Look out for our thread in items for sale on Monday as will have some lovely beds and cosy tunnels for sale :D

Look out for our thread in items for sale on Monday as will have some lovely beds and cosy tunnels for sale :D

Ooh we desperately need some more cosy beds to keep our bunnies warm over winter. Our disabled ones love their fluffy beds :love:

What time are you posting I want to be first in line :lol:

I used puppy beds etc with my indoor lot since I had them, however, SADLY, Win has decided to start destroying them.

A cheaper alternative I found, is a cardboard box, with either fleece (pet fleece) or bedding of some sort inside.

That way, if they all-of-a-sudden decide they want to eat the bed, like my girl did, it wont cost you an arm and a leg to replace ;)

I cant find a big enough one for my Mr Tumble but i do have a leopard print fleecy dog bed and alot of big cardboard boxes around the house with fleece inside them. He find it fun to scare me walking past he jumps out of them! lol

you have to email her, sort out the details, then when she has made it, she lists it on ebay for you to buy.

she has made some custom orders for other people so i am sure she would make something any size you wanted.

i bought the four piggy beds and they have been washed loads and still look new. really great quality, i love them. :love:

ches and maisie are modelling their beds on the photos page :love::love::love:

you have to email her, sort out the details, then when she has made it, she lists it on ebay for you to buy.

she has made some custom orders for other people so i am sure she would make something any size you wanted.

i bought the four piggy beds and they have been washed loads and still look new. really great quality, i love them. :love:

Ok thank you, I think their soo cute! I want the really cute pink and stripy fabric :love::love:

Thanks so much for this link, I have emailed to see if she can make 2 for us, one for Wesley and one for Nancy. If i was rich i would get one for all our bunnies :lol:

Back