• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wee smell on bunny

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
How can I get rid of it?
Obviously Mae cant be washed but she smells horribly of wee and I think Sebastian can tell as he keeps cleaning her :?

i use wet wipes on my old piggie... she cant be bathed every day but her back legs are gone so she gets a bit messy...

Is there a reason why she smells of wee?

I use megazorb in my litter trays and then hay on top which helps to stop them sitting in their wee.

Anyway, wet wipes should be fine.

Is there a reason why she smells of wee?

I use megazorb in my litter trays and then hay on top which helps to stop them sitting in their wee.

Anyway, wet wipes should be fine.

I havent work it out yet! But she is ill at the moment :wave: Wet wipes as in baby wipes?

I've notices this with Bramble recently too. I thought it was probably just because he is sitting in his wee in his litter tray. I clean out his litter tray everyday now, and he usually cleans himself up.

I think I seen small animal wet wipes in P@H, infact I`m sure I have.:)
I have never bought or used them, and they will probably be more expensive than baby wipes which I would imagine would work just aswell.:)

Back