• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bic and Biro, feeling the cold

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
As I posted on my other thread, Bic and Biro are not developing at all well. They are now needing heatpads around the clock despite being in a centrally heated room :( This is how they sit most of the day. This was taken when they were 10 weeks old, they are now 11 weeks, but I think they still don't look much bigger than 6 week olds.

PA221056.jpg

Aw, they are otally luscious. Wish needed a heat pad in the blazing sun for the first few weeks after she came (that was with 4 other babies at some points, but always two or more).

I hope that as they get older they are able to flourish more.

They are just lovely :)

Obviously, these 2 should come and live with me :wave:

I feel the cold easily, and have the heating up nice and high - like a little greenhouse :lol:

Anyone "normal" that comes into my house has to start stripping off clothes as soon as they come through the door cos they think its too hot... I don't know what they're talking about :roll:

Those two are so cute :love:

xxx

What beautiful buns :love: What is the other thread you're referring to Sorry not been on site for a long time

Oh bless them. I dont know how practical this is but could you maybe some of the foil insulation stuff around the sides and top of half the cage? It might help to keep some of the heat in :D

If only there was an easy way to get them over to me! :( Its cooler here today - 26°c. they would like it here, nice and warm for them.

Hope they feel alot better very soon. :love:

Awww Bless, they are so lovely :love: Maybe they are just destined to be tiiny and always feel the cold - like some people!

Love their names by the way. Sending healthy and warming vibes their way :love::love:

Back