• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lots of bunny pics

I can't believe how many unwanted bunnies there are.. and that's just with you!! :cry:

I have to admit I was one of the "new bunnie mummies" with no idea on how many bunnies there are in the world already looking for homes.

I bought Lilly and Bella from the lady up the road that I have gone to since I was small to look at the animals and to buy food for my 8 guineapigs.

I have to say though that I would never dream of going to buy a rabbit again after spending time on this website and learning more and more about rabbits and how mis-understood they are in a lot of cases.

My next bunnies will definitely be adoptees! :)

A big thank you to you honeybunny and all of your helpers for the work and love that you give to all of the unwanted rabbits that reach you and lets hope that in the future the human race will start to understand just how important animals are.

I just wish there was more I could do as an individual to make people realise!!
I give money to many different animal charities, but it doesn't help to stop the animals from flooding into the rescues. :(

Goodness - you are an expert at PB :shock::D

How wonderful to see all the bunnies that have been helped but so sad it is necessary :(

Spotted my gorgeous Gabriel amongst the bunnies :love:

Goodness - you are an expert at PB :shock::D
How wonderful to see all the bunnies that have been helped but so sad it is necessary :(
Spotted my gorgeous Gabriel amongst the bunnies :love:
thought you might spot him..he looks quite angelic in that pic!:lol:

That is brilliant Jill! Well done! Is there a way we can add that to facebook or something? I would love my friends and family to see why rabbit welfare is so important.

So many beautiful bunnies and guineas there!! :love::love:

Tons of gorgeous bunnies :D

How sad that people treat them so bad :cry:

3 of my four are rescue bunnies :thumb:

That is brilliant Jill! Well done! Is there a way we can add that to facebook or something? I would love my friends and family to see why rabbit welfare is so important.
So many beautiful bunnies and guineas there!! :love::love:

it is on my FB look for me to add and you'll see it :)

Back