• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Bensonlola and other piggie people UD Now with pic!

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
Guess what came yesterday....... MY INCO PAD!!!! :D

I think I may have miscalculated slightly though and might need another one :?

So impressed though, it came yesterday morning I only ordered it on Thursday night and Amazon said it might take 5-7 days

Non-piggy people must think we're mad getting excited about inco pads :oops::lol:. But I think they're great. They wash really well and I find with two piggies on them, they need changing about every 5 days (fleece needs changing every 2-3 days). But to be completely honest, I think the inco pads would do longer - they never smell and hardly even feel wet. Whoever first thought of using them was a genius!

Non-piggy people must think we're mad getting excited about inco pads :oops::lol:. But I think they're great. They wash really well and I find with two piggies on them, they need changing about every 5 days (fleece needs changing every 2-3 days). But to be completely honest, I think the inco pads would do longer - they never smell and hardly even feel wet. Whoever first thought of using them was a genius!

:lol::lol: all the reviews of the one I bought are by piggie people. I think we are a bit mad to be fair :lol: but who cares

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000MES1W8/ref=ox_ya_os_product :wave: the seller is absolutely fab! Bensonlola and other piggie peeps use these and then put fleece over them :D genius!

Susiebun - is it a morbid fascination??? :lol: still trying to figure out why we do it?? :lol::lol: they are worth it though, my boys are lovely :love: they purr like little kittens. The girl piggies squeal and squeak and pee everywhere but they are still awesome and so funny :D

Here is a picture of their improved piggie pad :D I promise there are piggies in there they are just hiding in the cage where the hay is :roll::lol:

DSCI0648.jpg

Nice set-up, but very disappointed not to see any piggies in the picture. :(

Ah,you can just see Munchkin's eye under the ramp :lol: they are very shy they always hide when I come in the room and panic if they can't get to a hidey hole. I think they think I'm going to eat them :roll:

Ah,you can just see Munchkin's eye under the ramp :lol: they are very shy they always hide when I come in the room and panic if they can't get to a hidey hole. I think they think I'm going to eat them :roll:

I see it now! Hi Munchkin. :wave:

Such is my ignorance of piggies, I actually thought Bensonlola was joking when she first mentioned incontinence pads. Glad I chose a bunny too ... Spenser is VERY particular about where he pees, ie. it MUST be the bedroom of his hutch. :roll::lol:

Guess what came yesterday....... MY INCO PAD!!!! :D

I think I may have miscalculated slightly though and might need another one :?

So impressed though, it came yesterday morning I only ordered it on Thursday night and Amazon said it might take 5-7 days

Ooh I do miss my squeaky piggies.:cry::cry::cry:

Back