• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mylo = Pest :-)

We were woken up at 7am this morning by Mylo chucking his litter tray around his cage, i sent hubby down to sort him but he wasnt impressed by it so repeatidly chucked it round his pen until i got up! grr!!!!! I am tired and want to sleep but mylo just wants to play. He keeps sittin on the arm of the chair trying to jump on the bookcase :roll: last time he did this he managed to jump and fall of the chair and books fell on him, he was ok though, the little ******!!!!!

Mylo a pest, NEVER! :shock:

He'll settle down for a nap soon, doubtless when you have to be up and about doing things. Spenser has had a fairly busy night, judging by the state of his hutch. My frind's mini-lop was like Mylo when he was a house bunny last winter. He was worse in fact - constantly trying to beget baby rabbits on my right arm.

Mylo a pest, NEVER! :shock:

He'll settle down for a nap soon, doubtless when you have to be up and about doing things. Spenser has had a fairly busy night, judging by the state of his hutch. My frind's mini-lop was like Mylo when he was a house bunny last winter. He was worse in fact - constantly trying to beget baby rabbits on my right arm.

He looks like he is calmin down a bit. I dont understand it how some nights i can sleep and not hear him bangin but last night he was a little noisy!!!

Id like to put a camera up to see what they do at nights!!!

21082010147.jpg

This is Radley, my mum's little boy. He frequently wakes them up at 5 am by twanging the bars in his cage. Its his free range time :D

He is tiny, but he is a little :censored:

He wants to be petted constantly, and he cannot stand to see you read anything. He jumps on the book or rips paper out of your hands. If you ignore him, he starts tugging at your glasses :lol:

He is tiny, but he is a little :censored:

He wants to be petted constantly, and he cannot stand to see you read anything. He jumps on the book or rips paper out of your hands. If you ignore him, he starts tugging at your glasses :lol:

haha aww sounds like hes good a good attitude though :D

aww pest never :love: maybe he thought it was 8am and breakfast time, what with the clocks changing, i know my bunny was confused, and nearly dived into his breakfast this morning :lol:

aww pest never :love: maybe he thought it was 8am and breakfast time, what with the clocks changing, i know my bunny was confused, and nearly dived into his breakfast this morning :lol:

that was probably it...If i am not up and feeding him by the usual 7am worktime then he bangs!

Back