• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have three fluffy visitors <3

I have three baby girlies for a few days, while raych sorts some stuffs out. And im possitive my two wernt this much of a handful as bubbas :shock: Squish into the smallest of places is their favorite game so some baby bunny proofing is in order today!

Will get some photos later on :love:

Lucky you! Baby bunnies ... watch you don't lose them. :shock: Even big Spenser can get himself lost, eg. by squeezing behind the piano or, horror of horrors, the TV unit. :shock: He's an outdoor bun, but I really need to bring him in to get a decent run, esp when my parents are on holiday. ;)

yup gap under a cupboard is mia's favorite place :roll: I was like ahhhh im a baby missing then she sticks her nose out as if to say what im here :roll:

yup gap under a cupboard is mia's favorite place :roll: I was like ahhhh im a baby missing then she sticks her nose out as if to say what im here :roll:

And with rabbits being so quiet it is even more difficult to find them ... a kitten would eventually miaow or a puppy give a wee bark or yelp. I love the sound of Spenser's paws padding on carpet, but that's no help if he is still. :roll:

Back