• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Gotcha day Dutchie

weeble

2 years today since I got my perfect orange boy. He really is the most wonderful perfect rabbit ever. he is just so chilled out about everything he keeps perfect charge of everyone and doesnt allow any trouble :love::love:

gardening
8THMARCH007.jpg

exploring the snow
Photo-0071-1.jpg

Last edited:
Aww, he's a handsome lad! :love: I see you have another handsome bunny boy called Albert - that's my Dad's name! When is Albert's Gotch Day? Spenser has to wait until next April for his. :wave:

Happy Gotcha Day Dutchie (Twinkle and Star's cousin!!! :lol::lol:). You are so handsome :love::love::love::love: Hope you have a special day with lots of fuss. :love:

Beige: I don't think he is that handsome actually. Bella when are you going to leave that buck and come live with me?

Happy Gotcha Day Dutchie - you fab boy :love: xx

and in answer to someone else's question: Albert's Gotcha Day was 30.3.09 according to my fostering book!

He is a good boy. Cassie and Homer are good its just Katie - Dutchie woould soon sort her out he doesnt have any of that sort of nonense :lol:

:lol: A holiday may do her good. Only joking, wouldn't swop my fiesty little darling for the world, Homey does keep her in order most of the time though ;)

Happy Gotcha Day Dutchie - you fab boy :love: xx

and in answer to someone else's question: Albert's Gotcha Day was 30.3.09 according to my fostering book!

Oh thats great thank you Abi, I did have it in my phone but I accidentally deleted a lot of things - remember Dutchies day because it was halloween

And Beige you are naughty!!!!

Last edited:
Back