• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescue Mission Today... scales and insects!

PixieRabbit

Mama Doe
Well the OH found a wonderful link on a certain free ad site. Containing a baby Bearded Dragon, in a plastic fish tank with no source of UV or heat.... :censored:

So guess who's coming home with us today? :roll: :lol:

I feel sorry for our insects we bought though! I've gave them the name Gary (fallout 3 thing :oops:) and there's a big cricket called Dave, and a centipied/millipied in there no idea how :S and I called him Bob, I wanna make their life great and fun before throwing to the dragons :cry: I've never done live food before; really nervous.

So if you're a reptile expert now's the time to fill me up with some expert knowledge, as I only know what I've read and my local reptile shop's told me.

S/He's only a hatching will share lots of piccies. I'm having to buy the guys stupid set-up to to prevent him selling it on.. :roll: :lol:

Haha aww that is so sweet, at least the insects will get a bit of love before being gobbled!
Pictures please! A dragon as well as a new puppy? you are so lucky :lol:

Hi! I have 2 male beardies (kept seperate of course) a 9 year old and an 18 month old disabled one so if you need any questions answered I'll try and help :wave:

Haha the dragon isn't mine and is in my bf's bedroom. But s/he loves me more. They've been basking poor thing had been kept with just a heat mat :roll: this is my first reptile and even I knew more than the guy.

Thank you bunslave.

Back