• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Christmas raffle for Rabbit & Guinea Pig Welfare-Closed

rngpwelfare

Mama Doe
This is a raffle being run by a kind supporter of the rescue.
It is being run through her Etsy account with paypal options for buying the tickets. http://dragonhouseofyuen.blogspot.com/
Tickets are available from the paypal button on my website
At a cost of £1 each www.rngp.org
However we are also able to take cheque sales on this for people who don't have paypal or don't like using it.
Please contact me for details if paying by cheque.
These raffle is running until midnight on the 15th December so that prizes can be posted out in time for Christmas.

There are a number of prizes all donated by the lovely people on Etsy
ermine2.jpg

Mother Hare Ermine Annette

brooch1.jpg

Celestial Hare, Dancing Hare and Faun Brooch by Jeanette from Square Hare

il_430xN.131964054.jpg

Esme the Brown Bunny Set by Pey from Peylu

il_430xN.138247131.jpg

Bunny Rabbit Photo Greeting Cards Set of 4 by Jen from JMcGuinness Photography
il_430xN.72659104.jpg

Pattern Rabbit Original Collage by Carly from Naked Carly Art
il_430xN.63382296.jpg

Greyhound in Disguise Screenprinted Cotton Tea Towel by Jane from Max and Molly Design

TheProtector.jpg

The Protector Original Watercolour by Alison from Eastwitching

il_430xN.117786098.jpg

The Doggy Bag by Eline from The High North
get_convo_image.php+(2).jpg

Snowshoe Hare Footprint Mug by Kirsten from Kirsten's Clay

il_430xN.142519155.jpg

Snuggle Sweet Nothings - Adorable Bunnies Picture - 8x10 Photo Print by Debbie from Shaded Memories

Please help us raise some valuable funds in the run up to Christmas

Last edited:
Oh my goodness, I love the bunny and bird picture..........it's fabulous, will have to have a go and see if my luck holds out and I can win a prize

We have literally just sent ours! :wave: Hope all is going well at RNGP Hotel tonight, and our lot arent giving you any trouble!

I hope they are still there!! :shock:;)

Hmmmmmm, well.........actually Helen I did have a snuggle with them:love:
and I have got a picture I want to show you, will put it up later, it's not any of yours but oh my goodness:love:

Hmmmmmm, well.........actually Helen I did have a snuggle with them:love:
and I have got a picture I want to show you, will put it up later, it's not any of yours but oh my goodness:love:

Ahhhh I am sure they enjoyed a cuddle with their Aunty Theo :love::love: Bet Twinkle was a wriggle bum as usual!

Oooh will look forward to the piccie, dont tell Tracy but I am planning on stealing Muesli!! ;)

Back